Without expertise and commercial sense, an e-commerce development company cannot last more than two years in this competitive industry. Since 2012, Tigren has provided a wide range of unique e-commerce solutions and assisted several business owners to effectively launch their online ventures with the least amount of time, money, and effort possible. We aim to become one of the world’s leading e-commerce solution providers for SMBs.
And to realize our vision, we are happy to announce that we have officially partnered with Beehexa. We will work together to bring the best solutions on the market to businesses around the world.
Partner Introduction – Beehexa
Beehexa is an integration solution provider that developed the HexaSync Integration Platform to help companies connect their applications (both SaaS and Legacy systems) to operate their businesses smoothly, automatically, and effectively.
What is HexaSync?
HexaSync is an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), which is a suite of cloud services enabling the development, execution, and governance of integration flows connecting any combination of On-premises and Cloud-based processes, services, applications, and data within individuals or across multiple organizations.
How does it work?
HexaSync works as middleware to pull and push data back and forth between or among two or many systems. The data will be synchronized depending on the users’ choices with each system’s API permissions.
What if it is a legacy system? One of the advantages of HexaSync is that it can play well with both API and non-API applications. It does not matter whether a business owner is using a modern platform or old software; HexaSync still enables them to automate their business processes through integration.
HexaSync Main Features:
- Middleware: a light application-independent software that handles all the complexity of integrations
- EAV Design Pattern: is incorporated to allow for more flexibility in data modeling
- Message Queue-Based Architecture: simplifies the coding of decoupled applications and provides better performance, reliability, and scalability
- Customizable Handlers: allow for better visibility into the status of your customers’ orders
- Cell-Based Mapping: high precision mapping of single-cell data for a reliable synchronization
- Async Integration: keeps your business updated with real-time synchronization
- Compatible with POS applications: Connect your eCommerce storefront with any POS applications with ease
What can you expect from the Tigren Technology and Beehexa Partnership?
With Tigren’s expertise in developing eCommerce websites and Beehexa’s integration solutions, we believe that our partnership will bring great benefits to eCommerce merchants of all sizes.