Have you ever thought about starting an e-commerce business? It’s probably a good time for you to turn those thoughts into reality now. Many physical stores close during lockdown to resist the disease spread, more and more people choose online shopping instead. At the same time, the prices for warehouses and shipping services are also cheaper in some places. Therefore, if you want to create an online store, don’t miss this opportunity!
Understanding the increasing needs for the e-commerce startup, Tigren is offering two E-commerce Website Development Packages at very attractive prices. These packages provide the fastest ways to build your website – up to 10 days only.
- What Makes Our Web Development Packages Special?
- What Is The Best Package For You?
- 7 Steps To Create An Online Store With Tigren’s Packages
What Makes Our Web Development Packages Special?
There are seven reasons that make Tigren’s e-commerce website packages stand out:
- Rich e-commerce functionality: Based on Magento 2, your website will be well equipped with dynamic e-commerce features. As a result, you can deliver incredible shopping experiences to your customers.
- Minimized web development time: choosing a web development package will help you to achieve your online store in a short time. The reason is that we have already selected the best options (regards e-commerce platform, website theme, payment gateway, shipping carrier…) and wrapped them all in the packages. In other words, you will save a lot of time considering each option. Our promise is to deliver your website after 5 or 10 days, depending on your chosen package.
- Free e-commerce website templates: You don’t have to pay extra money for buying the theme for your e-commerce store. There are three available sets of templates that you can select: Porto, Ultimo, and Claue. All of them are well-designed, fully responsive, SEO- and mobile-friendly.
- Up to 3 months of free support: After handing the site over to you, we still keep in touch for 1-3 months. Hence, you can require IT consulting if there are any issues in your new store. In comparison, other e-commerce website development companies only provide 10-30 days of support or even charge a high cost for that.
- Unlimited number of products: There is no limitation on the number of imported products. Owing to that, our web development packages can meet different businesses’ needs and scales. Even if your e-commerce store starts with a small number of items, you will be able to scale it with ease in the future. However, it’s worth noting that we only support to import your first 1k-5k products and give you the guide to import more items yourself.
- Free 3-month hosting: In both of our packages, you can enjoy 3 months of free hosting (up to 8GB RAM, 4cores, and 160GB SSD). And just have to pay a low monthly cost after that to continue using the hosting service.
- Budget-friendly e-commerce packages: Last but not least, our e-commerce solutions are immensely cost-effective, starting from $699. That’s why those are perfect choices for entrepreneurs to start their e-businesses with a limited budget.
What Is The Best Package For You?
Depending on your business targets and intended amount of investment, you can determine which Tigren’s e-commerce web development package is appropriate.
The Take-off package cost $699. It allows you to create an online store with basic e-commerce features and standard design (without no customization). Meanwhile, the Fly package ($1,499) will provide some advanced features and include theme customization.
Most of our clients will opt for the Fly package to have more choices when it comes to payment gateways and shipping carriers.
7 Steps To Create An Online Store With Tigren’s Packages
Step 1: Selecting a package that meets your needs & budget
If you have made a clear decision on the proper e-commerce package, let’s fill in our contact form and provide your requirements in details, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
On the contrary, if you are confused about some of the packages’ options and can’t make your choice right now, just send us a request. Then, after our discussion, we will match your requirements with a suitable package.
Step 2: Checking our detailed proposal
Once all of the project requirements are clear, we will prepare a specific proposal. The proposal would include our solutions, project scope, timeline, payment terms, and so on to make sure that we are on the same page before starting the development.
Step 3: Signing our web development contract
As soon as we reach an agreement about the proposal, we will proceed with the website development contract to ensure the rights and responsibilities of both sides. At the same time, you will need to complete your payment via PayPal or bank transfer.
Step 4: Providing necessary materials for the development
To accomplish your project on time as we promise, we need your cooperation. At the beginning of the development process, you should pay attention to is sending us your selected domain, extensions, logo, banners, product data .
Step 5: Waiting for us to build your dream website
The web development phase will take 5-10 days, depending on your selected package. At the end of the process, our QA team will examine your website thoroughly. To make sure that it works smoothly from frontend to the backend. Moreover, we will optimize your site performance to maximize its page load speed.
Step 6: Providing valuable feedback
At the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase, you can give us feedback if there is anything that doesn’t meet the initial requirements. Notably, the new requirements are not accepted unless you agree to pay extra fees.
Step 7: Launching your e-commerce store
Our developers will set up your domain and move code from the development site to the live server. If you have any problems when managing the new site, we will help.
Let’s contact us (email@example.com) and take the first step to start your successful business. There is definitely no better e-commerce solution for you to create an online store in such a fast period of time and at an affordable cost!