It’s no doubt that e-commerce has been growing fast in the recent years. Choosing an appropriate platform for your e-commerce website is the first step on your way to success. Although there are many choices for platforms, Magento is proved to be most prevalent one as it is trusted by more than 25% of the store owners worldwide.
In this tutorial, we would like to show you how to install Magento 2 step-by-step and handle possible obstacles during the process.
It takes you some steps to install Magento 2:
Step 1: Prepare Data for Installation
– Xampp: https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html
– Composer: https://www.getcomposer.org/download
– Magento 2: https://www.magento.com/tech-resources/download (Required Account)
Step 2: Install
– Install Xampp
– Install Composer
– Install Magento 2
Step 3: Fix bugs
– Bug #1: always_populate_raw_post_data
– Bug #2: PHP Extension xsl
– Bug #3: PHP Extension intl
– Bug #4: On the localhost, Magento 2 will have error CSS, JS. To fix: C:/xampp/htdocs/magento/app/etc
Remember to save the file php.ini and restart Apache
If you have any problems during the Magento 2 installation process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are willing to help.
Or in case you are in need of finding an agency to help you install Magento into your site, please go to: https://www.tigren.com/contact and give us your request.