While Magento 1 has gradually become obsolete with poor website design and functionalities, Magento 2 brings about a modern look, high performance, rich e-commerce features, and improved user experience. The thing is that Magento migration is a complicated process, and it comes at a cost. Therefore, before getting started, all store owners will need to consider Magento 2 migration quotation and receive the appropriate consultation. As a result, they can well prepare both their budget and knowledge for the website overhaul.
1. How to Prepare Budget For Magento Migration?
First and foremost, you have to define or estimate the total cost for your Magento migration project. To do that, you can either calculate the fee yourself based on some guidelines here or contact us to get a free quotation for your project.
In order to receive an exact quote, please provide us with all of your requirements in detail. For example:
- Design/ Theme: Do you want to apply a new theme for the new Magento 2 website or create a new design from scratch? If you go for the first option, please send us your chosen theme as well as clarify your template customization (if any). If you go for the second solution, please send us your inspirational websites or describe your expected design…
- Functions: Are there any special functions in your current site that you want to migrate to Magento 2?
- Extension Implementation: How many extensions that you want to install on the new site? Is there any customization for these modules? Do we need to import the data from the old extensions?
- Database Import: Which database assets do you need to migrate to the new site? E.g., products, categories, customers, sale orders, CMS pages, testimonials, reward points, etc.
- Site Configuration: Which payment gateway/ shipping carrier/ language/ currency/ email template do you want to implement on Magento 2? Do you need to integrate the site with Google Analytics? Do you need site optimization?
Based on your requirements, we will give you a detailed Proposal, including tasks, estimated time, and estimated cost for your project.
2. How To Prepare Knowledge For Magento Migration?
Even when you hire a Magento development company to migrate your site from Magento 1 to 2, you still need to acquire fundamental knowledge of the transfer process. There is a lot of information and documentation about Magento 2 migration that you can easily find on the search engines.
However, if you don’t have enough time to read each article on the websites, contact us. With over 5 years of experience in Magento website design and development, we can give you valuable information as well as provide you with the best solutions to suit your needs and budget.
The Magento migration process might be very complicated for people without a technical background, but we can help you make it simple!
Contact Us To Get Your Magento 2 Migration Quotation & Solutions Now!
As mentioned before, we have more than 5-year experience in Magento, that’s why we can deliver your project with the best quality. Moreover, with the competitive advantage of low labor costs, we are able to give you a very affordable price (just $25/working hour) while still assuring the quality of your project!
If you are planning to upgrade and need an intelligent Magento 2 migration quotation and dedicated consultation from Magento experts, do not hesitate to send us your request. Here is our email address: email@example.com.