Boonthavorn (BTV) is one of the largest e-commerce stores in Thailand, owning 25 showrooms across the country. They are offering home decoration products, bathrooms, kitchens, lamps, furniture, and electrical appliances with over 100,000 items.
With the aim of delivering breakthrough customer experiences, BTV decided to upgrade and integrate its website with Progressive Web App (PWA) technology.
Their original website was based on Magento 1 platform. Therefore, the Tigren team needed to migrate it to Magento 2 and then integrated the new store with PWA.
1. Develop a brand-new design for the store after PWA integration
2. Migrate the whole database from Magento 1 to Magento 2
3. Install and configure a wide range of Magento 2 extensions
4. Integrate with local payment gateways and shipping carriers
5. Develop PWA APIs for new extensions and custom functions