Do you want to build an ecommerce website
that is not only ATTRACTIVE but also HIGH-CONVERTING?
We can help you achieve Both, at an affordable price. But we cannot do that if you do not share how you want your site to be. Tell us now!
if here are what You want
Are we the ecommerce development company you are looking for?
- 1 A stunning website following the latest web design trends
- 2 A feature-rich website to sell and convert effectively
- 3 An optimized site for SEO to draw tons of organic traffic
- 4 A website that can turn your ideas into a successful business
And it is:
Congratulation, we are the right match!
Let Us Build The ecommerce Store That
Deserves Your Incredible Online Business Idea
Our Specialized eCommerce Platforms
Your ecommerce website will be built on the best ecommerce platforms and frameworks:
Magento, one of the top ecommerce platforms, is trusted by big companies like Christian Louboutin, Moschino, Chopard, Byredo, Helly Hansen, Sigma Beauty, Jaguar, Land Rover, Monin, Olympas, Urbanista…
All Magento websites have powerful eCommerce features and professional designs suitable for businesses at all scales. Do you want to possess an incredible online store like these?
Backed by the giant WordPress, the foundation for over 455 million sites worldwide, WooCommerce are widely used by All Black Shops, AeroPress, Airstream Supply Company, Daelmans Stroopwafels, Henry J., Sodashi, Root Science, Porter & York…
WooCommerce websites are easy for new entrepreneurs to use and manage. Do you want to become a WooCommerce store owner?
Laravel is an emerging eCommerce framework, coming with the latest technological advancements. Hence, it provides tremendous scope for website customization.
Most Laravel websites have a creative style, for example, Rouillard, Ohpd, Pottingshed, Meplace, Gruppo Euromobil, Dutch Design Week… Would you like to become a Laravel web owner?
12-Step eCommerce Website Development Process At Tigren
Release the website with the highest customer satisfaction
Prepare detailed proposal with estimated time and costs
Move on with web development agreement after getting proposal approval
Create a specific timeline and milestones for the project
Set up the development environment on the Tigren server
Start the development process, keep connected with customers to make sure things are on the right
Release the website with the highest customer satisfaction
Set up domain and hosting, and move the site to the live environment
Optimize website performance and speed
Handle all feedback from the client (if any)
Submit the development site to the customer for feedback & improvement
Implement internal testing at the end of each development phase
Make the first step with us!Discuss Now
1. How much does it cost to build an ecommerce website?
The overall cost to build an ecommerce website depends on your business needs and requirements. If you want to get an exact number, contact us and tell us your expectations for web design, functionality, extensions, third-party integration, payment, shipping, etc. A free quotation will be delivered to your inbox within 48 hours (if you provide us with clear information).
2. Which e-commerce platform is best for my online store?
Let us know your current business size, the detailed requirements for the e-commerce website you want to build (regards design and functions), and your goals of business scalability. Our experts will match your needs with the most appropriate e-commerce platform so you can have a site that can strongly grow today and in the future.
3. What is the limit on the number of the product or customer on the site?
There are no limits on the number of products, customers, orders on your site. Add as many products as you want, process as many as orders, and serve as many customers as you can. Your site potentials and capability are unlimited.
4. Will I own the source code after the e-commerce web development process?
All the project work built by Tigren belongs to clients’ intellectual property. The project's source code will be transferred to the client at the end of the development process.
5. How much time will it take to develop an e-commerce website?
Your website development time will be dependent on the complexity of your project requirements. For example, if you want just a basic eCommerce store that uses a ready-made theme and fundamental functions, it will take 2-4 weeks to develop. However, if you want to have a unique design and more features tailored to your needs, it might take 4-10 weeks.
6. Do you provide e-commerce development services in the USA, the UK?
Yes, we do have a lot of clients who want to build eCommerce websites and apps from the US and the UK. Please send us your request (to our email [email protected]) or fill in our contact form so we can start discussing your project.
7. Will you support me after the e-commerce website is developed?
After completing your development process, you will get 3/6/12 months of free support, depending on your project scale. After that, you can consider using our monthly support packages or hiring us to handle specific issues.
8. Are you open to hire dedicated developers or get outsourcing projects?
Yes, it’s also a major part of our e-commerce web design services from the beginning. We now are working with many eCommerce agencies abroad to help them deliver their project with a high level of expertise to their customers.
There are three models that we provide for the outsourcing projects, including:
- Fixed price: If your project scope and requirements are clearly defined, you can opt for this model, in which a complete team from us will work for your project from the beginning to the end.
- Dedicated hiring: If you want to hire a or several dedicated developers (front-end, back-end, and full-stack developers) to scale your development team and manage the entire development cycle of your project, this is a proper solution. Pay as you go on a monthly basis.
- Time & material-based hiring: If your project scope is not specified yet, this model will work best, in which you can hire our developers for the hours you need. So, the cost will be based on our hourly rate.
9. How can we communicate during the web development process?
We guess you are worried about the communication issue since we might not be in the same country. But you don’t need to.
From the very beginning, over 90% of our clients are foreign e-businesses, from different countries and time zones. That’s why we know how to connect and communicate with all of our customers effectively.
Most of our clients prefer contacting via emails, video conferencing (via Google Meet/ Skype/ Zoom), or phone calls (directly or via Skype/ Whatapps). Sometimes, we use other software which is more convenient for our customers.
10. How do I get started?
You can contact us by sending us your request via our contact form or email ([email protected]). It would be best if you can clarify your requirements (expected design/ theme, functions, extensions, payment, shipping, language, currency…). Then, we will analyze your information and provide a comprehensive proposal for your project.
You can also share some websites you like with us so we can understand your favourite style and suggest proper solutions.
Moreover, if you don’t mind, share your budget with us to suggest the best solutions within your financial ability.
Last but not least, ask us all questions you have in mind, we will make everything clear.