Established in 1999, Sick Boy is a long-standing company in the motorcycle industry that provides T-shirts and gear (e.g., gloves, vests, jackets, and accessories) for both men and women. They have several brands, including Sick Boy, Sick Bitch, and Sickies Garage.
When Magento 2 came up, the firm decided to move its websites to this platform so as to have a more robust performance. At the same time, they want to create a new design showing more about the brands' personalities.
Our work was to migrate and merge all three of Sick Boy's Magento websites into only one site in Magento 2.
- Apply and customize a new theme for Magento 2
- Install new Magento 2 extensions and migrate associated data
- Migrate and merge data from three old websites
- Set up shipping table rates
- Integrate with Stamps.com USPS Shipping
- Configure Authorize.net payment gateway