In recent years, more and more e-commerce store owners have decided to go for Magento 2 development, which includes both developing a new website from the scratch and migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2. It goes without a doubt that this is one of the most powerful platforms nowadays, providing limited features for e-commerce development.
Nonetheless, “How much does it cost to create a Magento 2 website” is a big concern of merchants and makes them hesitate at the beginning…
In most cases, the business owners will browse on Google search engine in order to estimate a price range for their Magento 2 development project. And it’s not difficult to find the result to what they are looking for. The thing is that there are not just one or several answers but dozens.
For example, in Quora (the most popular question-and-answer website) only, you have already found plenty of answers for questions related to Magento pricing. The greater the number of available comments, the more complicated it is for the businesses to know exactly how to prepare a budget for their projects.
In general, the cost of a Magento 2 development can be determined based on its requirements (simple or complex) and the hourly rate of its selected Magento development company (e.g.: local Magento agencies in the US, UK or offshore Magento development firms in Vietnam, Singapore, India…).
Not yet, each person can have a different way to estimate the Magento web development cost. More specifically, some of them only concern about how much they will be charged by the agency, while others might calculate all associated costs that include fees for buying new theme and extensions, domain, hosting, development service, and support and maintenance.
Due to all of that, many merchants are afraid that they cannot afford their Magento 2 development projects.
So, how can we deal with this problem?
Actually, the solution is very simple. Instead of search anywhere and receive vague and unreliable answers about Magento development cost, why don’t you contact directly some trusted Magento development companies to get an exact quote for your project?
By getting in touch with the agencies, they might not only send you the quotation but also help you understand more about Magento 2 development, give you several solutions for your projects as well as suggest a specific timeline (estimated time) to carry it out.
Thanks to 6 years of experience in Magento development, Tigren can give you the best advice for your project. Based on your requirements, expectations and financial capability, we can provide a custom Magento 2 website design and development package for your business. We can clear up all of your worries about your project cost, timeline, required materials, and support and maintenance:
- If you don’t know how to choose a proper theme for your website, we can suggest some high-quality options and how you can customize the templates if needed.
- If you want to have any function on your store, just create a list, we will review and recommend you to either utilize Magento 2 default functions, install a third-party extension or develop a custom function…
- If you don’t know which the best shipping carrier(s) or payment gateways(s) for your online business is, we can figure it out for you.
- If you worry about how to monitor your new Magento 2 website, we can give you user guide and free training.
- If you fear that there might be some problems with the site after we finish the project, don’t worry, we offer 3 months of free support after moving your website to the live environment
- If you don’t know where to buy a quality domain or select a reputable hosting service provider, we can advise several options that suit your Magento 2 store most.
Although there might be plenty of solutions to implement your Magento e-commerce development project, we only give you the most effective and efficient ones. On the contrary, some agencies might deliberately persuade you to carry out convoluted methods, which take a longer time, to get more money from you.
Generally speaking, we can help you to address any issue during your Magento 2 development process and complete your project with the best results and the lowest cost. Don’t hesitate to contact us now and get a free detailed proposal (with estimated time and cost) for your project. And it would be amazing if we have a chance to contribute to your business success!
(*Besides Magento website development, we also offer other high-quality Magento services, including Magento website design, Magento 2 migration, Magento mobile app development, Magento 2 extension development, Magento website performance optimization, and Magento monthly support.)