Magento 2 Event Calendar
- Display all events in a nice calendar or grid mode
- Sell event tickets easily as a virtual product
- Allow seeing previous, current, and upcoming events
- Allow registering for free events & buy tickets for paid events
- Display all event information on the event details page
- Hyva theme compatible
What Problems Does Magento 2 Event Calendar Solve?
The extension allows you to easily control your upcoming events in the backend as well as manage old events’ data all in one system.
This Is How It Does
A. For Customers
- Calendar mode:
Because the Magento 2 Event Calendar Extension is integrated with a JS calendar, all current events will be displayed in a nice calendar, which allows the customers to view the events in day/ week/ month mode, and navigate to next or previous months with ease.
Moreover, when the users hover on the event on the calendar, it will show a small picture of the event and a short description.
- Grid mode:
Besides the calendar mode, the users can select to view all events in the grid mode. Here, these events are displayed in order according to their occurrence time. Also, each event is presented by an image and its summarized information (time, location, and short description).
Filtering events by name/ location/ category might help the customers to find their interested events more accurately and quickly. To enable this feature, the admin must create different categories and save their events on the right groups in the backend.
This is one of the most important functions of the Magento 2 Event Calendar Extension. The customers can not only current events but also the special upcoming events – on the sidebar/ calendar and even take a look at the events that they missed in the past.
When accessing the event details page, the buyers can easily book a slot to join their interesting event just by filling in the short Event Registration form.
This event extension allows the users to invite their friends to take part in the event. They just need to click on the button “Invite friend” on the event page then fill in the invitation form.
This is the core function of the Magento 2 Event Calendar Extension. Similar to registering for a free event, the customers must go to the event details page to buy tickets for a paid event.
The special thing is that buying a ticket is as easy as buying any other products in the online store. The Buy Ticket button is similar to the Add to cart button; after clicking on this button the purchasers will go to the Shopping Cart and check out as usual.
The event details page will show detailed event information including time, location, number of participants, registration deadline, and ticket price.
Also, there are an event name, phone number, and email address of the event organizer for the customers to keep in touch when they need more information.
The customers can freely share their favorite events on their social networks including Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. This will help enormously for organizers to gain greater attention and promote the events.
B. For Store Owners
To create an event, you just need to complete the following steps:
By assigning events to an appropriate product, the store owner can define an exact number of tickets, set the price before selling to the customers.
After that, the buyers can go through a simple and convenient Magento checkout process to order and pay for the event tickets.
In the back-end, the administrator is able to add, edit events at ease or delete these events when it is finished.
Moreover, all necessary events’ information also is summarized in a table (number of participants, time, status), which will help event organizers to have a big picture of what is happening as well as keep track of every single event.
The admin can enable the feature of sending emails to participants after they complete the registration/ purchasing process.
The email content might simply remind the customers of the event time and location or tell them what to bring with them when coming to the event. The admin can easily customize the email template on the back-end.
- Show events on calendar/ grid mode
- Show Calendar URL in the website header
- Set number of participants and show in front-end
- Display social share buttons on the event details page
- Show upcoming events on the sidebar
- Set default avatar for all events
- Automatically send confirmation emails
- Edit calendar page title
- Choose default view mode
- Show different event colors on the calendar
- Manage list of registered users
- Add event location, description, and time
- Create and arrange events into different categories
- Create and assign tickets for products
- Filter events by categories
- Search events by name and location
- Switch between view modes (calendar/ grid)
- Send event invitation emails to friends
- Buy event tickets like virtual products
- See late, current and upcoming events
- Register for free events
- Get all events’ necessary information
- Get the event organizer's contact
- Receive confirmation email
- Share events on social networks
- Add events to the favorite list
- Fix compatibility issues with Magento 2.4.5
- Compatible with PHP 8.1
- Add a feature to allow customers to choose format time to show (12 or 24h)
- Fix issue that the even time in frontend is different from the time in the backend
- Fix event popup responsive issue in the frontend
- Fix issue when saving users that register to an event
Version 1.3.0: Updated (Compatible with Magento 2.4.x)
Version 1.2.1: Fixing time format issue
Version 1.2.0: Updated (Compatible with Magento 2.3.x)
Version 1.1.0: Fixing time consistency issue